Cold Brew Instructions
- One Stitch+Brew™ quart, half gallon, or gallon Cold Brew Coffee Filter
- A quart, half gallon, or gallon sized container
- ¾ cup (quart), 1 ½ cups (half gallon) or 3 cups (gallon) of your favorite coffee
- Put ¾ cup (quart), 1 ½ cups (half gallon) or 3 cups (gallon) of your coarsely ground coffee into your cold brew coffee filter.
- Fill up container making sure that all coffee grounds are wet.
- Tie the top of your filter so that the grounds are secure in the filter
- Close lid and place in your refrigerator
- Let brew for at least 12 hours