Pour Over Instructions
What you will need:
- Pour over coffee maker Hario® V60, or Chemex® Style
- Filter Stitch+Brew™ cloth
- Ground Coffee 16 grams per 8 fluid oz.
- Kettle (preferably gooseneck) Gram scale Coffee 16 grams per 8 fluid oz.
- Hot water 195-205 F
- A cup If using Hario® V60 style
- Place Stitch+Brew™ filter inside of your pour over coffee maker.
- Add coffee grounds to filter.
- Pour hot water.
- Gently pour enough water to wet the coffee grounds. Let bloom for 30 seconds.
- Pour the rest of the remaining water over coffee.
- Keep water level in the filter between 1/2 to 3/4 full being sure not to overflow.
- This process should take about 3-4 minutes total.